It looks like you are using Ad Blocking software.
Ads are an important part of what allows this and other sites within the SWTORTools network to continue to run and grow.
I also don't like ads. I use an ad blocker on sites that show full screen ads or ads that may harm my computer. However when there is a site that I want to support, I will either allow ads or donate to them, as long as they don't hurt that trust.
I will never block you from the site or worsen your experience for using an ad blocker. But I do encourage you to either allow ads for my domains, or if you really don't want ads, please consider supporting my work in another way. For example, you can make a donation at SWTORTools Support.
Server Status Tracking
Welcome torstatus.net users
On December 18, 2016 after talking with the creater of torstatus.net, I have been given the domain and it now forwards to SWTORData
This replacement does not yet have all of the features but I am working on getting everything out as quickly as possible.Still need to implement for feature parity
- Calculate uptime
- Calculate average population change by week
- See if I can import the old data from torstatus.net - I have confirmed that I can do this, it is just going to take a while to get all of the data into the site.
- Need to add global stats information
- Improve forwarding from torstatus.net so it will go to the correct url
If there are features you still need from torstatus.net, you can access a mirror at mirror.torstatus.net
What was formally torstatus is officially no longer being run
Since there was not a similar service that I could find, I decided to make a quick replacement
Similar to torstatus.net, every 5 minutes I am checking http://www.swtor.com/server-status
While Server Status tracking is being heavily worked on, I will keep these change log here so you easily find out about changes
- December 31, 2016
- Added a list of what still needs to be added for feature parity
- Rebuild the graphs on the main page from the ground up to make them look better and remove some very ugly code that is no longer needed
- Clicking the servers on the server list now brings you to their individual page. On this page you will find:
- Graphs to see population of the last 24 hours, 7 days, 30 days, and all history. These graphs are interactive so you can zoom in and out of the data
- Added flags to the server list
- Added a 7 day average to the server list
- Backend changes to significantly increase the speed of the page.