API Information - Powered by SWTORData -- Official Alexa Skill
Offical Alexa Skill
Need an Alexa device?
Check out these offers from Amazon on Alexa Devices
Alexa Skills use the SWTORData API to pull a variety of quick information.
Suggestions or Feedback?
Please fill out this survey if you have any suggestions or feedback for this Alexa Skill.https://goo.gl/forms/a2fVEpibOD7XnEaz2
How to install on your echo
1. Open the Alexa app on your phone
2. In the side menu chose "skills"
3. Press the search box
4. Enter "swtordata", press the first result
5. Press "enable"
The SWTORData Alexa Skill is intended to help with 2 main goals:
- If you are in game but want to get information about something that you currently can't get too
- If you are not in the game but want to check for some information to decide if you want to get in game
Refer to the following table for examples of how to use.
Note: All of these require you to first say "Alexa, ask s w data," and then the phrase in one sentence
You can also first say "Alexa, open s w data", wait a few seconds and then say the phrase.
|Purpose||Variations||What to say|
|Dark vs Light||All Servers||
|Server Status||All Servers||
More capabilities will be added in the future, if you have any requests email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Here is a video I prepared showing what is possible.